Please check the calendar regularly, it does change.
- Mar 15-19 Spring Band Trip to Chicago – Itinerary is on the Spring Trip Page
- Band Program Registration Day March 26th @ 7PM – Cafeteria
Time to get registered for next year’s band programs. Get measured for your uniform, sign up to volunteer, gather information about fundraising for your band fees, purchase spirit wear, and meet other band members.
- This is for all students enrolling in any band program in 2018-2019 – Band Class, Marching, Guard, Percussion, etc
- We use CharmsOffice.com as our tool for communications and tracking student finances. Save time and fill out the Registration in advance using this link http://bit.ly/CHSRegisterBand18-19 – Please remember your user name and password for the March 26th Registration Day.
- Your $250 Activity Fee for Marching Band/Guard is due at registration
- $150 Band Class payment can be made
Proposed BYLAWS Please review the amended bylaws. As duties have increased, we have added some positions and combined other positions for the executive board. Vote will be during the March 26th Registration Day/Meeting.
Preorder your Marching Band and Concert Band End of the Year DVD’s – All profits go to the Band. $15 for MB, $10 for Concert Band, $20 for Both. Prices go up on April 1st.
- View last year’s Senior Tributes SENIOR PARENTS –You may submit a few photos and a short message for your Senior. Details are in the newsletter. They are due by April 1st.
- View Marching Band Trailer
- View Concert Band Trailer
Proposed Slate of Booster Association Officers 2018-2019
- President– Leesa Robertson
- Secretary– Sandra Nunez
- Treasurer Operations– Susan Willard Howell
- Treasurer Accounts– Scott Reynolds
- VP Fundraising– Open – In charge of current fundraising activities including scheduling for Verizon. Coordinating and finding new fundraisers.
- VP Uniforms– Leah Haber
- VP Events– Josh Sullins
- VP Logistics– Chase Ashedale
- VP Concessions– Gail Cohn
- VP Color Guard– Open