Please check the calendar regularly, it does change.
CHS Marching Band Camp & Pre-Season Information
|July 16th through July 20th||8 am – 5:30 pm|
|July 23rd through July 27th||8 am – 10 pm (Friday may run late due to talent show)|
|July 28th (Saturday)||9am -11:30pm, 11:00 Booster Breakfast and Meeting for ALL parents, 11:30 Parent show and 2pm depart for DCI for those going.|
- Lunch break is from 11:30-1:00 both weeks (kids will bring their own lunch this year)
- Dinner will be provided the second week from 5-6:30pm
If your student has special dietary concerns please contact Amy Sullins at AmySullins@yahoo.com or send a meal.
Please also contact Chase Ashadele at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or to volunteer.
Themes for the second week of camp:
Monday – 23rd (Favorite Superhero or Sports Team)
Tuesday – 24th (Rep Yo Country Day) wear clothes that show pride for your country
Wednesday – 25th (JORTS Day)
Thursday – 26th (Meme Day)
Friday – 27th (Cowboys vs. Aliens) with water gun battle 2.0)
Please remember the following are due at the start or prior to camp:
- Physical, medical questions on registration form, and a copy of your insurance card (these forms are available on the website.)
- Marching band fees. Payments can be mailed to : CHS Band Boosters PO Box 4333 Alpharetta, Georgia 30023 or turned into the gray box in the band hallway or paid online.
- Here’s a list of advice from some past members. Band Camp Advice
- Please bring water jugs to camp both weeks. Staying hydrated is critical with the heat!!
- Please remember to pack a lunch every day for both weeks if you are staying on campus.
- Please have sunscreen on before arriving and bring some with you as well everyday. Make sure you are wearing tennis shoes since you will be marching a lot both weeks.
- Please wear light colored clothing due to being in the sun a majority of the time.
Mark your calendars!!
Here are the lists of Instructors and Student Leaders for Marching Band
Marshall Gagne – Assistant Director/Low Brass
Marcus Onezine – Guard Director
Brent Flynn – Guard Assistant
Robert Dickens – Percussion Ensemble Dir.
Andrew Creech – Front Ensemble Instructor
Brandon Soloff – High Brass Instructor/Visual
Drum Majors: Cam Kreitner
Assistant Drum Majors: Seohyun Park, Rebeckah Sullins
Band Captain: Theo Elvebak
Head Guard Captain: Rayna Richardson
Guard Co-Captains: Kate Ryan, Kathy Hu
Brass Captain: Teddy Lehnes
Visual Captain: Natalie Snelson, Ryan Symons
Woodwind Captain: Jack Sanders
Flute Section Leader: Hannah Marumoto
Clarinets: Adit Satya
Alto Sax: Melinda Montes
Tenor Sax: Eddie Hong
Trumpet: Levi Cleaveland
Mellophone: Aner Gendellman
Euphonium: Jeeva Venkat
Trombone: Razvan Beldeanu
Tuba: Matt Page
Front Ensemble: Dylan Heyl
Battery: Jonah Haber