Please check the calendar regularly, it does change.
It’s time for Spring Camp !!!
Spring Camp will be held from 4-6 pm on Monday 5/14 through Friday 5/18. We are looking forward to seeing everyone there.
Board members will be available on Monday, Tuesday, and Friday from 5pm — 6:30 pm to answer questions that you may have about Spring Camp, Summer Camp, Band Payments, Fundraising, or whatever band related questions you may have.
Since the students will be staying after school, they might want to make sure that they have water, sunscreen, and a snack, if they so desire.
Much appreciation to everyone who has already submitted the initial $250.00 for Marching Band that was due on March 26th. The second payment of $250 is due Friday May 18th. Review your payment options; however, for your convenience, we will be accepting payments on Friday May 18th. You can simply drop these off to us as you are picking up your child from their final day of Spring Band Camp. As always, payments can be placed in the Gray Box in the band room at any time. Please ensure that the student’s name is written on the memo line.
We are all looking forward to a great season.
Thank you for supporting the band program and the students. Each and every one of you makes it possible for the students to participate in this organization and do what they love.
New Slate of Booster Association Officers 2018-2019 takes over May 1st
- President– Leesa Robertson
- Secretary– Sandra Nunez
- Treasurer Operations– Susan Willard Howell
- Treasurer Accounts– Scott Reynolds
- VP Fundraising– Open – In charge of current fundraising activities including scheduling for Verizon. Coordinating and finding new fundraisers.
- VP Uniforms– Leah Haber
- VP Events– Josh & Amy Sullins
- VP Logistics– Chase Ashedale
- VP Concessions– Gail Cohn
- VP Color Guard– Tamela Richardson