CHS Marching Band Camp & Pre-Season Information
|July 22nd through July 26th||8 am – 6 pm|
|July 29th through July 20th||8 am – 6 pm|
|July 31st Aug. 2nd||8am-10 pm|
- Lunch break is from 11:30-1:00 both weeks (kids will bring their own lunch this year)
- Dinner will be provided part of the second week from 5-6:30pm
We will attend a Drum Corp show on Saturday July 27th and will have a parent show on Friday evening August 2nd.
If your student has special dietary concerns please contact Amy Sullins at AmySullins@yahoo.com or send a meal.
Please also contact Chase Ashadele at email@example.com with any questions or to volunteer.
Please remember the following are due at the start or prior to camp:
- Physical, medical questions on registration form, and a copy of your insurance card (these forms are available on the website.)
- Marching band fees. Payments can be mailed to : CHS Band Boosters PO Box 4333 Alpharetta, Georgia 30023 or turned into the gray box in the band hallway or paid online.
- Here’s a list of advice from some past members. Band Camp Advice
- Please bring water jugs to camp both weeks. Staying hydrated is critical with the heat!!
- Please remember to pack a lunch every day for both weeks if you are staying on campus.
- Please have sunscreen on before arriving and bring some with you as well everyday. Make sure you are wearing tennis shoes since you will be marching a lot both weeks.
- Please wear light colored clothing due to being in the sun a majority of the time.
Mark your calendars!!
Here are the lists of Instructors and Student Leaders for Marching Band