What are Scrip and Presto Pay?
Great Lakes Scrip is just another way to pay for everyday purchases using gift cards in place of cash, checks, and credit cards. You purchase gift cards (digital and physical) from Scrip and pay face value for the card. A percentage of that amount is sent back to the band and put into your student band account for use toward your band fees. There are over 400 of the country’s biggest brands, including grocery, department stores, gas stations, restaurants, home improvement, travel and more. Earn money toward your band fees while you shop.
Getting signed up
- Go to ShopWithScrip.com and click Register
- Join an existing Scrip Program (button on the left)
- Enter the enrollment code 8L4LF5563214 and click Register
- Follow the directions for setting up your account.
Setting up Presto Pay
- Sign into Shopwithscrip.com
- Click on Dashboard in upper part of the screen
- Choose Family Functions on the left side of screen
- Click on Presto Pay – Click Agree at bottom of page
- Enter your checking account information
- Over the next couple days watch your checking account for a small deposit and when you see it, go back into Presto Pay in your Scrip account (steps 1-4) and verify the deposit amount. You will get an approval code.
- Send me your approval code and I will enter it on my end and then you are set up for Presto Pay.
Once you have Presto Pay set up you can sign into http://www.MyScripWallet.com on your computer or phone using the same sign in you use for ShopWithScrip.com. MyScripWallet will show all of your e-cards. You can order, keep track of balances, and reload any physical cards you may have. When you order the e-card, the face value + a 15 cent fee will be deducted from your checking account and within a couple minutes you will have access to that e-card. The cashier can scan it from your phone.
We will only be ordering physical Scrip Cards on seasonal basis with extra dates around the Holidays. A schedule is coming soon and will be posted on the calendar and the website. If you need physical cards for gifts outside of the ordering schedule, let me know using the Contact Form below.
Feel free to contact me if you have questions or need help.