Pay by Check
To make current band payments or pay toward future band activities like the band trip, winter drum line/guard, or next years band fees with a check follow instructions below.
- Make checks payable to CHS Band – Include your students name and your phone number on the check.
- Mail to PO Box 4333 Alpharetta, GA 30022
- You may also put your payment in the Gray Box inside the Band office area. No Cash Payments Please.
Pay Online with Pay Pal through our Charms Office site.
- Go to www.CharmsOffice.com and sign into your account. Instructions are HERE. You will see what you owe in your Financial Statement on your Fixed Payment Ledger, Trip Ledger, or Misc Ledger. There is a link to PayPal to the right of each fee that is payable by PayPal. A 3.1% service fee is added to PayPal Payments.
- To make a general payment not listed, choose Make a Miscellaneous Payment from your Miscellaneous Ledger. Your payment will sit in this ledger until you owe for Fixed Fees or a Trip and we will automatically transfer it to what you owe.
The Marching Band Program is operated entirely on the Fair Share Fees that you pay for your student to participate. If you do not pay your fees, the program has to cut benefits to the students. If you need to make special arrangements or need financial help with your program fees, please use the contact form below and let us know.