Chattahoochee High School Band Program – Informational Meeting
Rising 9th – 12th graders
February 27th, 2018 @ 6:30 – 7:15PM
Chattahoochee High School Cafeteria
Please RSVP to this event. It is important for us to know the head count so we can prepare accordingly.
Agenda to Include:
- Introductions – Band Director, Instructional Staff & Booster Board Introductions
- Administration Remarks
- Course Offerings – Enrollment/audition process and navigation of course conflicts – Extra Curricular course offerings and stipulations
- Marching Band General Info – Quick overview of marching band program
- Annual Band Trip
- Eligibility, Time, and Financials
- Distribution of tentative band program calendar
- Band Registration Day – The “Who, What, Where, When, and most importantly, WHY?”
- Honor Events – GMEA and other outside ensembles
- Ways and Means – Financials & Fundraising relative to each different ensemble type
- Volunteer opportunities overview
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Support documentation will be sent home as well with further information
Please explore our website for additional information. There is a dedicated page for rising 9th graders, fundraising information, an FAQ page and lots more. If you have further questions feel free to contact us using the contact form below.
We are looking forward to seeing you there.