As soon as we know the itinerary for a Competition or Event we post it here.
For a printable list of the Rehearsal/Performance Dates for the 2017 CHS Marching Band/Color Guard CLICK HERE – This document is subject to change. The Itineraries and News Pages and the Calendar are the best source for the schedule.
The water bottles and cinch sacks that were given to students are part of their uniform. They are expected to have them for all games and competitions.
Away Game @ Rockdale High School
- 2:30PM – 7th Period – Percussion Students meet and begin equipment moving.
- 3:45PM – Students arrive in band room, and prepare for the away game departure.
- 4:00PM – Change into uniform bottoms and packed hat.
- 5:00PM – (or when busses are able to leave) we depart – Students will eat provided Subway en-route
- 7:30PM – Kick Off
- 8:30PM – Halftime
- 10:30PM – Estimated Game end time
- 10:45PM – Depart
- 12:15AM – Back at hooch.
- 3:30-4 arrival and prep time
- 4-6:45 rehearsal time
- 6:45-7 clean up time
- 7pm Sidewalk Time – students are ready for pickup.
Home Game Procedures and Itinerary
- 3:00PM – Percussion move front ensemble to stadium/set up.
- 3:30 PM – Students fill personal water bottles and prep for rehearsal.
- 3:50 PM – Attendance Lines
- 4:00 PM – Rehearsal block – see rehearsal board as usual.
- 6:00 PM – End Rehearsal Block
- 6:05 PM – Eat, Change in this order. Food will be served in the cafeteria. Guard eats first.
- 7:10 PM – All Ensemble Members 2 Lines for Uniform inspection.
- 7:15 PM – Step off to stadium
- 7:20 PM – Arrive in stands.
- 7:30- Kick Off
- 1st Quarter – Play in stands
- 2nd Quarter – Ensemble Dismissed to warm up for halftime.
- Half time – Home band plays second.
- 3rd Quarter – Break after all logistics are concluded.
- 4th Quarter – Downbeat. Fight Song.
- Game Buzzer – Fight Song. 2 Lines, back to band room to Attendance Lines.
- Dismissed. Uniforms are hung on racks left unzipped.
Change in designated areas only. No changing in any area of the band suite. No playing of instruments prior to full band rehearsal.
NO QUESTION FRIDAY. KNOW THE SCHEDULE. EXCEED THE EXPECTATIONS.